Monday, December 1, 2008

My Cell and my first day

I spent my first night in Bergen last night. I'm in a hotel called Thon Bergen Brygge. My room is about 6' x 10'. I have a twin bed, a small table and a closet sized bathroom. The picture with the bed was taken with my back to the door into my room...

This morning when we walked to the newspaper office it was still dark at half past 8.
When we left the paper around 4 it was already dusk.
Ken and I walked around the city for a bit of site-seeing before it got too dark. In the town center there is a very tall Christmas tree.
After we walked around we found a Chinese restaurant closer to the hotel that was pretty good.

2 comments:

DTanner said...

Wow! That is small. It reminds me of the cruise Kory and I went on. Tell Ken hi for me. I am glad you made it ok.

Katie said...

I'll concede that your room is smaller - ;-) Looks like you're able to sight see, though, so that's good!