Sunday, November 30, 2008

On my way to Norway....again

Yesterday I set out on another trip to Norway...this time to Bergen. I'm currently sitting here in the Amsterdam Airport waiting for my flight from Amsterdam to Bergen. It's about half past 11 in the morning and my flight is not until 315 pm. I have a long wait ahead of me.
As Deana was driving me to the airport Derrick was asking me all about the type of plane I would be flying in...well I've been on two so far...first I was on an A319 from SLC to MSP...from MSP to Amsterdam I was on an A330. Who knows what the plane from Amsterdam to Bergen will be....Since DJ is interested I have taken a picture of interesting planes in the Amsterdam airport. You can't see them very well so I'll tell you behind the KLM plane there are several with different designs painted on their tails....One thing is for sure I'll be on a KLM plane for the flight to Bergen.
As I walked through the Amsterdam airport I also snapped a couple of pics of the Christmas decorations.

No comments: