Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where am I now?

Last week was an interesting week. Tuesday I was in the office for a second week home from travel. I needed to take a couple of hours to get a task or two done at home in the yard. While I was raking leaves and picking up a few necessary things from the store I got a call from work that I was needed in Colorado Springs....TODAY!!! WOW! This was about 1 in the afternoon....by 4 I was in the Salt Lake airport waiting for a 440PM flight to Colorado. I was in Colorado Springs an hour and a half later. I spent the rest of the week at The Gazette helping to solve some software problems that were causing the newspaper some major frustration.
I'm home now....for one last week and Thanksgiving before setting off again, this time to Norway for a couple of weeks then from there to Wales for a week.

2 comments:

Monica said...

WOW! You deserve the traveler of the year award!!! Have I ever told you how much I love you???? Thanks for letting Deana come see me :)

Love -
Your daughter in Arkansas

outdoortrainergirl said...

I'm happy to keep you two in touch with each other. I love you both...Your mother in UT.