Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Food in Norway

I haven't been having very good luck with food this week. First off it's very expensive....Sunday night I mentioned I had chicken curry at the local Irish Pub...that has been the best meal I've had this week so far!!!
Monday night I went out too late for dinner so I ended up at the local McDonalds...it was not good....Tuesday I decided to walk up the street to a deli in the 7-11 that someone suggested.....It was ok...so tonight I decided to walk across the street to the little market....I got a deli sandwich, a bag of Lays potato chips and a coke...the sandwich was supposed to be a chicken sandwich...I took a bite and got a taste I wasn't quite sure of....must be chicken salad rather than just chicken but I couldn't really see any mayo or salad dressing on the chicken...I looked under the chicken to see if there was mayo or some other form of salad dressing....I saw what looked like potato salad...surely not...I stuck my finger in the stuff and low and behold there was a lump....I put it in my mouth hesitantly....It was a potato...VERY ODD!! Still it does taste pretty good so I guess I'll finish it.

1 comment:

The Alvey's said...

look at all to cool stuff you get to see I want you job. potato and chicken maybe they were trying to fit the whole meal on the bread. I jealous your in Ireland I would love to go there.