Friday, December 12, 2008

I get it now....I'm on a cruise ship!

When I got back to my hotel tonight I realized why my room was so small....I'm on a cruise ship! I figured it out when I found the towel dog on my bed....


After I got back to the hotel I decided to take a walk up toward the mall near the big pond with the Christmas tree. As I passed the tree I noticed that the pond was now ice and the lights of the tree were reflecting off the ice very nicely.
I just had to take a picture...As I was walking back toward the hotel I passed a shop that had a very interesting suit in the window. I just had to take a picture of it as well. I had passed it before but hadn't really paid attention until tonight.....
I couldn't imagine any man I know wearing the thing!!
Tonight is my last night in Bergen Norway...tomorrow I head to Aberystwyth Wales for a week. I'll spend a few days with my cousin Barry before heading home on December 23rd, just in times for Christmas!

3 comments:

peter said...

Jeff would totally wear that suit.

Amanda Weikum said...

LOL I was going to write that too Peter!

outdoortrainergirl said...

Well I have to admit I did think about Jeff but then I thought 'No that's even too much for Jeff'