Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Erie, PA


Last week I was in Erie, PA. I was working nights the whole week so I didn't get a chance to do much in the way of site-seeing.
I had been in Erie a few weeks previously and found it to be a very nice place.
I was able to visit Presque Isle State Park which is a penninsula in Lake Erie and we ate a a local Restaurant called Joe Roots. Joe Root was some historical figure from the area.
Gina and I also went to a restaurant called Zebros right on the beach of Lake Erie.
When we went to Presque Isle it was just at Sunset. The sun settting on Lake Erie was very beautiful.


We drove around the penninsula after dusk. As we drove around the lake we notice the city across the bay. It was very cool all lit up.
We also went down to the wharf where there's a paddle boat that they have dinner tours on and there's a lighthouse.
I didn't get to take many pictures but Lake Erie is very beautiful and I really enjoyed my stays in Erie.
This week in Erie I did get one picture...the view from my hotel room.

No comments: