Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another weekend in Bergen


I'm back in Norway. I've been here for a couple of days now. I arrived on Saturday midday. When I arrived I met up with Lee and Lisa. We went off for a day out. We took the funicular up to the top of the mountain. It has snowed here since the last time I was here so everything is covered in a blanket of white. The cafe at the top was open so we had a bit of lunch while we were enjoying the view.
On Sunday we all took the Norway in a Nutshell. This was the second go for Lee and I. It was Lisa's first. The days are longer now so we were able to see the fjord...The fjord was very scenic. It was a beautiful sunny day (very cold but beautiful none the less). We had a really nice time.

1 comment:

DTanner said...

Very pretty! Not sure I would like the cold though.